Before we begin today’s reading, let’s revisit what the initial protocol (Protocol One) established:
Protocol I established the following:
- Freedom is a necessary illusion that the people must believe truly exists.
- Money provides absolute power
- that the way to govern is through violence, terror and a “doctrine of severity”
- the best way to govern is through violence and make-believe
- the duty of the citizenry is “blind submission” and it will be achieved through paralyzing initiative.
With those thoughts in mind, let’s continue with today’s highlights from:
Figure-head government and “secret advisers.” Successes of
destructive doctrines. Adaptability in politics. Part played
by the Press. Cost of gold and value of Jewish sacrifice.
Again, please disregard the references to the Jewish population. When you see it, think of “the secret societies run by and populated by the super-elites – the families of great wealth who have controlled governments. It starts with the Rothschilds and extends to the Rockerfellers, the Warburgs, the Morgans’, and few others.
It is indispensable for our purpose that wars, so far as possible, should not result in territorial gains: war will thus be brought on to the economic ground, where the nations will not fail to perceive in the assistance we give the strength of our predominance, and this state of things will put both sides at the mercy of our international agentur; which possesses millions of eyes ever on the watch and unhampered by any limitations whatsoever. Our international rights will then wipe out national rights, in the proper sense of right, and will rule the nations precisely as the civil law of States rules the relations of their subjects among themselves.
This is a direct relation to the U.N., the World Bank and the IMF. With these few institutions entire countries have been brought the their knees. The war is not on the battlefield where blood is spilled openly. The war is in the hearts and minds and homes of the people where fear and anxiety can wreac havoc.
As is well known to you, these specialists of ours have been drawing to fit them for rule the information they need from our political plans from the lessons of history, from observations made of the events of every moment as it passes.
These observations, through time, have aided in the perfecting of oppressive rule by the invisible hand. Oligarchy. Totalitarianism. Fascism. All done with full knowledge of the people, but done with such a blizzard of dissention, that most people can’t recognize or act upon it. Again, Buridan’s ass. Just wait. You’ll see the role of the press and the cleverness of political strategy in coming Protocols.
In the hands of the States of to-day there is a great force that creates the movement of thought in the people, and that is the Press. The part played by the Press is to keep pointing out requirements supposed to be indispensable, to give voice to the complaints of the people, to express and create discontent. It is in the Press that the triumph of freedom of speech finds its incarnation. But the goyim States have not known how to make use of this force; and it has fallen into our hands. Through the Press we have gained the power to influence while remaining ourselves in the shade: thanks to the Press we have got the gold in our hands,
As I stated previously. The strategies learned and perfected by the ruling elite allow them to shape public opinion while they themselves remain in the shadows, as if they had nothing to do with it. In the coming readings you will find argument for using the press to deflect attention by creating false crises, by creating false opposition within/without the ranks. There is something to be said for controlling both sides of the conversation – with it you can lead people to poisoned water every time.
So what has this second protocol discussed?
- War is no longer to be waged on the battlefront away from the populace, but instead, war is to be waged within the very homes of the populace where fear and anxiety rule.Economic terrorization.
- The unified, global government will set the rules for economic policy worldwide and thereby will gain control of entire countries will one swipe of a pen – one signature. Again, economic terrorization.
- The ruling elite have studied societies and human nature throughout history and even as history is being made, constantly adjusting and perfecting their strategies. Just as there are advances in science and technology through adventure and experimentation, so too, is continual progress being made in the area of governance and rule. Leaders actively study human behavior and manipulation.
- The Press is an institution that should be and will be (and is) owned by the ruling class. All opinion and discontent is to be filtered through the poisoned waters of politics. (What is absent in all of the protocols is the “Corporation” as part of the ruling class. Being that this document was written in the 1800s, the document did not have sufficient knowledge of the corporate phenomenon and therefore we – you and I – must be constantly on the lookout for opportunities in these texts for corporate adoption of the principles set forth here.)
- The final word in all things belongs to the ruling class – for they control all sides of the conversation. And their ultimate goal is total domination. They first and foremost want to paralyze us into submission. An educated and motivated populace is dangerous and therefore must be rendered inert through bombardment of information and ideas, especially concerning vital issues such as jobs, health, and security.
So what does it all mean?
It means we need to open our eyes and ears and listen to what is NOT being said. What is being omitted from newscasts and why. There are so many facts that are absent in many news stories these days that we must not rest comfortably on one version of a story. The important stories and issues of our day deserve more inspection.
Read articles and opinions from a variety of news sources. Don’t rely on just one. Look at Fox News; CNN; ABC; PBS. Read rags like The American Conservative; The Nation; Huffington Post; Town Hall; Mother Jones; etc. Research the facts through Media Matters, PR Watch; ALEC exposed; OpenSecrets, GovTrack, Project Censored, The Heritage Foundation and more.
In short, expand your intellectual horizons to include conservative, liberal, and alternative mindsets.
Be sure to use the USA.gov website as well where you can look into the documentation of such offices and agencies as: OMB – the Office of Management and Budget (White House); CBO – the Congressional Budget Office (US Congress); Committe Office Websites (Congress); etc. etc. etc. If you spend just a few minutes searching the index at USA.gov you will be amazed at the information available to you. Give a look-see won’t you?
Get involved. An educated and motivated populace is the only thing that stands in the way of facism and totalitarian states.
For tomorrow’s reading Protocol III: Here is what tomorrow’s topic catalog looks like:
the constitutional scales. Terror in the palaces. Power and
ambition. Parliaments “talkeries,” pamphlets. Abuse of
power. Economic slavery. “People’s Rights.” Monopolist
system and the aristocracy. The Army of Mason-Jewry.
Decrescence of the Goyim. Hunger and rights of capital. The
mob and the coronation of “The Sovereign Lord of all the
World.” The fundamental precept in the programme of the
future Masonic national schools. The secret of the science
of the structure of society. Universal economic crisis.
Security of “ours” (i.e., our people, Jews). The despotism
of Masonry — the kingdom of reason. Loss of the guide.
Masonry and the great French Revolution. The King Despot of
the blood of Zion. Causes of the invinsibility of Masonry.
Part played by secret masonic agents. Freedom.
See ya tomorrow! ^_^